If your answer to any of the questions below is YES please you should not attend training. Please seek professional medical assistance and ensure you are well before coming to training.
- Have you visited any countries outside Ireland?
- Are you suffering any flu like symptoms/symptoms of coronavirus covid-19?
- Are you experiencing any difficulty in breathing, shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any fever-like/Temperature symptoms?
- Did you consult a Doctor or other medical practitioner within the last 14 days ?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has visited an affected region in the past 14 days?
- Have been around someone with symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Is a member of your household self-isolating?
- Are you in a period of self-isolation under the current Health Policy Rules?
- Are you in a high-risk health category?
If you have answered “YES” to any of the questions above or have indicated to us that you have symptoms of COVID-19 you should not attend the club. You are prohibited from entering or using the grounds/facilities and advised to seek professional medical help/assistance.
NOTE: When on site, please adhere to our on-site standard processes/procedures regarding infection control, i.e. social distancing, hand washing/hand sanitising and general coughing/sneezing etiquette?